Date of Advertisement: 08 Mar 2016
Job Type: Full Time
- Advising on all aspects of oil sales, purchasing, and shipping legal matters
- Reviewing drafting, and negotiation of oil contracts (Sale and purchase agreements, ISDA agreements, master sales agreements, etc)
- Understanding of financing transactions and documentations
- Assist in broader corporate legal strategy in support of the build-out and growth of the Singapore entity
- Understanding of regulatory compliance
- LL.B, Juris Doctorate or other advanced law degree, preferably from a Common Law jurisdiction
- Minimum 5 years PQE and relevant experience working in the oil/commodities/shipping industry
- Experience in dealing with relevant documentation and operating procedures in relation to physical and paper oil trading.
- Knowledge of both local and regional laws in relation to oil trading
- Experience in handling energies/commodities trading contracts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as it will be necessary to interact with various stakeholders
- Self-driven, able to work autonomously and without guidance
- Mandarin language skills are necessary, as the role with require frequent contact with Chinese counterparts
Interested applicants please email your resume to HR@cefci.com.sg with the job reference quote.