M&A Project Manager
M&A Project Manager
Date of Advertisement: 14 April 2016
Job Type: Full Time
- Executing all M&A activities including acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, start-ups and exits.
- Conducting research, investment analysis, valuation and financial modeling on potential transactions.
- Execution of M&A projects from end to end, including performing due diligence, reviewing transaction documentation and analysis of business performance.
- Coordinating and liaising with external stakeholders such as lawyers, banks/financial institutions, consultants and regulatory bodies.
- Preparing investment proposals and strategy papers.
- Advising on acquisition/disposal strategy and operational matters.
- Assessing new markets, sectors and related opportunities in oil major producing or consumption countries.
- Other tasks in relation to M&A projects.
- University degree preferably in business, finance, accounting or law
- CPA, ACCA, or CFA qualifications
- Worked in M&A Department of investment banks or held Investment/M&A positions in large energy companies for min. 2 years; or
- Fully involved in the whole process of cross-border investment projects
- Deep understanding of the energy industry and cross-border investments
- 3-5 years of relevant experience for Manager;
- Possess strong financial acumen and legal knowledge
- Fluent in English and Mandarin are required
- An ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks
- An ability to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- The ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of individuals and groups
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills, ability to think outside of the box and approach problems with creativity
- Frequent travel required
- 0900 am to 18:00pm
Interested applicants please email your resume to HR@cefci.com.sg with the job reference quote.