(Job Reference Quote: 201509004)
Date of Advertisement: 29 Sep 2015
Job Type: Full Time
- Build up a full function research and analysis department to support the company’s trading business and acquisition decisions;
- Establish databases in relation to investment projects, industry and economic statistics, peer analysis;
- Review and perform investment project evaluation and valuation; assist in due diligence;
- Give overviews of global energy and commodities markets, economies and financial markets;
- Provide regular reports on industry specific topics.
- Master’s degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- CFA preferable
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in the energy sector with either investment banks or established oil and gas companies; candidates with 5-7 years could be considered senior researcher;
- Experience in preparing industry reports and presentations;
- Experience in leading an analyst team would be an advantage.
- Deep understanding of the global energy market especially in the downstream sector;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Sound business acumen;
- Strong proficiency in Chinese is mandatory, ability to write Chinese reports to PRC readers; fluency in English and Mandarin;
- An ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks;
- The ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of individuals and groups;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Willing to travel when necessary
Interested applicants please email your resume to HR@cefci.com.sg with the job reference quote.